To act as the principal liaison between Uniq and its Artists and to maintain open and frequent communications and:
- To manage Artist social media accounts in line with the individually agreed strategies.
- To ensure all artists are kept aware of all Uniq developments, song launches, Spotify Song Pitch deadlines, promotional material etc
- To monitor and keep a record of Artists live performance dates, assist with bookings, organise collection of fees, meet venue operators and assist with promotion.
- To monitor and maintain the Uniq social media presence in line with the agreed strategy
- To ensure the Uniq website content is updated regularly,
- To coordinate artist and company promotion and ongoing marketing
The Candidate will be outgoing, personable, with an interest in music and an understanding of social media. They must be organised and excellent communicators.
Some knowledge of Spotify's curated playlists would be beneficial.
The overall objective is to increase streaming activity across all music platforms, and help with artist promotion. Hours:
This is a full-time role following a three-month probationary period. Location:
The role will be based between our offices in Hertford and Studios in Chalfont St Giles. Remuneration:
To be agreed.